Besan face pack for pimples and marks. Gram flour is an excellent ingredient for removing excess oil and unclogging pores on the skin. Besan is a natural exfoliant, which removes dead skin. It removes the dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin, leaving the younger layer behind. The skin tone is lightened using besan.
Table of Contents
Besan face pack for pimples and marks
Mix one tablespoon gram flour with one tablespoon curd and apply to your face. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing with cool water. It is the best face pack to get rid of pimples and pimple marks.
Here are some easy and cheap homemade face remedies made by besan to get flawless skin.
Use Besan Pack For Beautiful Skin
- Mix two teaspoons of besan, a few drops of lemon juice, and one tablespoon of milk cream together to restore your skin’s radiance.
- The mixture should have a smooth consistency to it.
- Apply this mixture evenly all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15-30 minutes before washing it off with cold or lukewarm water once it has dried.
Note: After cleansing and drying your skin use rose water if possible.
How to Whiten Your Skin With Besan Face Pack (Gram Flour Pack)
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons besan and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- To produce a thick paste, add a little milk.
- Apply the thick paste to your face and wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes.
- For fair skin, you can also use a besan and turmeric face pack. Simply substitute the lemon in this face pack with turmeric.
How can you get rid of tan with gram flour?
- Mix besan, papaya, and orange juice together.
- You can start by crushing the papaya pulp without the skin.
- Add two teaspoons of orange juice and one tablespoon of besan to the mixture. It’s important that the mixture is neither too thick nor too watery.
- After 30 minutes, wash off the mixture from your face and neck.
- The results are immediate. This pack will maintain your skin smooth and soft, as well as level out your skin tone if used regularly.
Use Besan Face Pack Daily
Besan was once used as a cleansing agent, essentially as a soap. If you have oily skin, use a besan face pack (besan + rose water) on your face on a daily basis to keep it oil-free.
Note: if you have dry to normal skin, you should avoid using besan on a daily basis because it dries out the skin.
Must read: Besan Turmeric And Milk Face Pack Benefits