The Top Best Motivational Quotes. Quotes are brief pieces of wisdom and intelligence that we may refer to when we really need them in personal and professional settings. Even the most brilliant people have a favourite inspirational saying or two to help them get through difficult times.
Also read: The Top Best Quotes About Success
Words matter, and boosting quotes may push us to get up, face challenges, take action, quit procrastination, break our comfort bubble, motivate a team, focus on personal improvement, set up a business, & execute the hard work that needs to be done.
Also read: The Top Best Quotes About Sunshine
The Top Best Motivational Quotes
Here are some of our favourite motivating and inspirational quotations from different sources. We hope you pick a few that you enjoy and can return to on a regular basis to be inspiring.
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” —Bo Jackson
- “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” —Erica Jong
- “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mister Rogers
- “Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.” —Laird Hamilton
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” — Wayne Dyer
Also read: I Am A Good Friend Because