Six Pro Tips To Add Link To Your Instagram Story. Instagram’s Stories feature is used by over 500 million accounts, and marketers account for one-third of the most-viewed Stories on Instagram. This function has clearly struck a chord with Instagram’s user community, and businesses can use it to increase audience awareness and engagement.
Also read: An Ultimate Safe Guide To Join Instagram
How to add link in instagram story without 10k followers
But, with all of this, the question remains: how can companies make the most of Stories in order to increase targeted traffic for their businesses? It all starts with understanding how to use the Swipe Up feature on Instagram Stories to add connections to your website. Let’s have a look at it right now.
Note: Instagram users can add a link to an Instagram Story using the Swipe Up function. Users can just “swipe” to open the link when viewing the Story.
Also read: An Easy Way To Post On Instagram
You’ll be ready to share exciting news about a new business, resource, or event, and then urge your followers to “swipe up for more information.” This provides a low-friction option for marketers to generate traffic through the Instagram platform, as well as a more smooth way for consumers to interact and engage directly from their Stories.
Six Pro Tips To Add Link To Your Instagram Story
- Check to see whether you have 10,000 followers or if your account is validated.
- When posting to your Instagram Story, hit the chain icon in the top right corner.
- To add links to a web page, click “+ URL.”
- In the text field, type the URL.
- In the top corner, click “Done.”
- When you’re ready to post, go to the bottom right and click the “+Story” button.
On Instagram, who could use Swipe Up?
Because the Swipe Up function is designed for brands and Instagram users, Instagram only makes it available to those who meet three requirements:
- You must have a verified account
- At least 10,000 followers,
- A business profile.