Resetter Epson L120 Adjustment Program Free Download. Reset your EPSON L120 printer simply with a few simple actions. There is no requirement for a paid tool or an authorised service engineer. Completely free. I, too, reset my EPSON L120 printer in less than a minute with the EPSON L120 resetter.
Resetter Epson L120 Adjustment Program Free Download
When your EPSON L120 printer has stopped printing and displays the error message “Service required” on the computer screen. And from the other hand, green and orange LEDs on the printer are blinking one after the other; don’t worry, the solution is right here. Epson L120 Resetter Free Download without Password.
The Epson L120 is the market’s most popular Deskjet Ink-Tank printer. This printer is used by a large number of people all around the world. However, after printing a large number of pages, the printer displays the error message “Service required” on the screen. But don’t worry, we’ve got a solution for you in the blog post below. After reading this tutorial, you should be able to simply reset your EPSON printer. So, kindly bookmark our site and stick with us.
Epson L120 Resetter Free Download
This issue occurs when the Waste Ink Pad is full. You would be able to turn on your printer with the help of EPSON L 120 Resetter. However, it is advised that you additionally clean or replace the Waste Ink Pad. It will flood otherwise. How to Clean the Ink Pad.
How to Reset Epson Printer?
- Extract the Epson Resetter Software using WinRar
- Run the adjustment program utility file, and select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the Epson printer model, click OK
- In the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK
- Make sure you have checked the Main Pad Counter box
- Click on the Check button.
- Select the Initialization button to reset the waste ink pad counter.
- Turn off your printer. Then Press Ok.
- Now Turn ON your Printer.
- Done. Enjoy!