Rainbow Baby Quotes A New Hope In Life
Rainbow Baby Quotes help us to see new hope in life. Rainbow babies are so unique. These children are a wonderful reminder to those who don’t believe in the beautiful wonder of life and the hope that truly matters. Rainbow babies are commonly referred to as “miracle” babies due to the significant impact they can have on aiding parents in their heartbreak.
So there is no one way to laud their arrival in this world while also remembering their loved ones. Therefore, every year on August 22, National Rainbow Baby Day is dedicated to such celebrations and memories.
Rainbow baby quotes can help you find peace and cheer up your mood. So, read these quotes and feel better but don’t forget to share with those who need such motivational quotes most.
- ”We needed something to express our joy, our beauty, our power. And the rainbow did that.” – Gilbert Baker
- “When we lose one blessing, another is most often unexpectedly given in its place.” — C.S. Lewis
- ”You are the rainbow that adds colours to my black and white life.” – Sunbal Razzaq
- “Love was a feeling completely bound up with colour, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
- “The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow.” — Unknown
- ”Rainbow is a feast for the eyes” — Sunbal Razzaq
- “No rain, no rainbows.” — Unknown
- Rainbows remind us that even after the darkest clouds, and the fiercest winds, there is still beauty. — Katrina Mayer
- “Look for the rainbow, not the rain.” — Unknown
- ”We are so lucky to have her as the gold at the end of the rainbow.” — Unknown
- Out of difficulties, we grow miracles. — Jean de la Bruyere
- “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The true harvest of my daily life is somewhat as intangible and indescribable as the tints of morning or evening. It is a little star-dust caught, a segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.” — Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- ”We loved you before we knew you. Even when there was just hope for you, we loved you.” — Unknown
- You are the rainbow that adds colours to my grey skies. – Avijeet Das
- ”Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – Yip Harburg
Note: Please be pure and kind to each other. We hope things will turn out fine. We wish you all the good luck and happiness in the world. Oh, don’t forget to share your stories with us.
Keep rising and keep shining