How To Stop Bloating? Bloating is a condition in which your stomach feels bloated and unpleasant. The main reason for bloating is having gas in your stomach.Bloating can be caused by carbonated drinks, too much sugar or salt or a lack of fibre in the diet. Hormonal fluctuations and water retention are also the main reasons for bloating.It’s quite common, and there are several measures you can do to get rid of it.
- Your stomach feels full or heavier than normal
- You have belly pain or discomfort
- Your stomach rumbles or makes noises
How To Stop Bloating
Here are some pro ways to deal with bloating just scroll on this page.
- Eat balanced diet
- Exercise on a regular basis to aid digestion and reduce bloating because it benefits when you’re feeling bloated.
- To avoid swallowing air, eat with your mouth closed.
- Stay hydrated by drinking a good quality water
- If you are constipated, consume meals high in fibre.
- Avoid overeating.
- Do not consume excessive amounts of carbonated drinks or tea and coffee.
- Instead of large portions, eat small meals when you feel hungry.
- Give up eating things that are thought to produce gas, such as cabbage, beans, and lentils.
- Do not eat huge meals late in the night before going to bed, and do not slouch when eating.
- Eat less processed, sweet, spicy, or greasy meals.
- If you suffer from food sensitivity, you should avoid eating it.
- Yoga is also good if you want to escape from bloating.
Note: if you feel bloated often frequently or it does not go away, consult your doctor.