Epson L360 Resetter Free Download without Password. Whenever your Epson L360 printer has stopped printing and the two Red LED and Green Power button lights are consistently flickering. When you try to print, however, an error notification window (Service Required) displays on your computer screen. Please do not visit another website. This is the correct location to discuss the solution. Following the procedures outlined below, you will be able to utilise this tool.
Table of Contents
Epson L360 Resetter Free Download without Password
Within a minute, you may reset any Epson Tank Printer, including the l130, l220, l310, l360, and l365. There is no requirement for a paid tool or an authorised service engineer. Completely free. Epson L360 resetter software download. Epson adjustment program resetter l130-l220-l310-l360-l365 free download.
Welcome to another post about a free Epson printer resetter or adjustment programme. EPSON’s most popular, Ultra High Speen, Heavy-duty, and low-cost tank printer is the L360. After a large number of pages are produced, the printer stops and announces the need for service via an error light blinking and a Service Required message on the computer screen. This is known as the Epson L360’s Waste Ink Pads Counter Overflow. Epson l360 resetter free download zip.
Why Waste Ink Pads Counter Overflow of Epson L360
The Epson L360 printer contains a huge number of sponge pads referred to as “Waste Ink Pads.” It generates waste ink while cleaning the printer head. When this type of waste ink is absorbed by these pads, the Epson L360 printer stops working automatically. Epson adjustment program download.
How to Reset Epson L360 Printer?
- Extract the Epson Resetter Software using WinRar
- Run the adjustment program utility file, and select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the Epson printer model, click OK
- In the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK
- Make sure you have checked the Main Pad Counter box
- Click on the Check button.
- Select the Initialization button to reset the waste ink pad counter.
- Turn off your printer. Then Press Ok.
- Now Turn ON your Printer.
- Done. Enjoy!