Epson L130 Resetter Free Download without Password. Epson L130 Resetter Free Download Rar. The Epson L130 resetter is a piece of software that is used to reset the waste ink pad counters on Epson L130 printers. This Epson L130 resetter is available for free and can be used on many computers. When exiting “Service Required” Error messages on Epson L130 printers, an Epson L130 resetter may be used to resolve issues.
Epson L130 Resetter Free Download without Password
How do you use the Epson l130 Resetter? Is nearly identical to other resetters for Epson printers. After downloading it, simply extract it and run the “AdjProg.exe” adjustment software file. Then, by hitting the “Select” button, select the “L130” Model Name, and then click “Ok.” Following that, select “Particular Adjustment Mode,” then “Waste ink pad counter,” tick “Main pad counter,” click “Check,” tick “Main pad counter again,” and then click the “Initialize” button. Finished.
Why Waste Ink Pads Counter Overflow of Epson L130
The Epson L130 printer contains a huge number of sponge pads referred to as “Waste Ink Pads.” It generates waste ink while cleaning the printer head. When this type of waste ink is absorbed by these pads, the Epson L130 printer stops working automatically. Epson adjustment program download.
How to Reset Epson L130 Printer?
- Extract the Epson Resetter Software using WinRar
- Run the adjustment program utility file, and select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the Epson printer model, click OK
- In the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK
- Make sure you have checked the Main Pad Counter box
- Click on the Check button.
- Select the Initialization button to reset the waste ink pad counter.
- Turn off your printer. Then Press Ok.
- Now Turn ON your Printer.
- Done. Enjoy!
Epson L130 Resetter Adjustment Program Free Download
That’s how you use a resetter to reset an Epson L130 printer. It’s a good idea to disable all existing antivirus before downloading and using the resetter; once the reset is complete, you can reactivate the antivirus. The Epson L130 resetter can be downloaded from the URL below.