Banana Yogurt Smoothie For Weight Loss. Bananas are abundant in nutrients and other minerals, so they may help you lose weight. Their smoothies are popular among nutritionists as a healthy choice to support weight loss. Bananas smoothies are full of all good nutrition and often included in a quick breakfast or snack.
Combining bananas’ potassium with high-protein foods like yoghurt (particularly Greek yoghurt) improves muscular growth and restores amino acids lost during exercise.
Table of Contents
Banana Yogurt Smoothie For Weight Loss
Yogurt has rich nutritional benefits, a yoghurt smoothie helps you lose weight in a magical manner. Protein will keep you fuller for longer, reducing the need to seek a mid-morning snack. Smoothies can even fulfil sudden rising cravings due to their excellent taste and flavour.
Banana yogurt smoothie is full of high protein value, a yoghurt smoothie can help you lose weight. Protein will keep you for longer, reducing the need to go for that pre snack. Smoothies’ delightful feel and flavour can even entertain a sweet tooth.
Yogurt is a delicious way to get some protein and vitamins into your diet. Are you sick of the boring old banana recipes? Here’s how to make a banana smoothie with yoghurt. It’s got the perfect creamy texture and a delicious banana flavour. Because let’s face it, smoothies aren’t as simple to make as they appear. It’s not the best method to do it if you throw a banana and some dairy into a blender at random. We modified this recipe until it was just entertaining. Also, suppose that the secret has been cracked.
Try these 3 magical banana yogurt smoothies for weight loss
- Banana yogurt smoothie recipe ingredients:
- 2 bananas, medium ripe (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy like almond milk, oat milk or coconut milk)
- Mix-ins that are optional: 1 tsp peanut butter, 1 tablespoon coconut or toasted coconut, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a blender, combine all ingredients, cutting the banana into parts (start with 1/2 cups milk, then add more as needed). Stop and scrape down the edges as needed until the mixture is creamy and foamy. Garnish with a banana chunk and toasted coconut, if preferred. Serve right away or keep refrigerated for up to 2 days in a sealed container.
2. Weight loss yogurt banana smoothie recipe
- 1/2 cup kefir
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt, plain
- 1 banana, ripe but not overripe, sliced and frozen
- chia seeds, 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup diced avocado 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon extract de Vanille
- 1 tbsp honey (or as desired)
- 1/2–1 cup of ice
- In a small glass, combine the chia seed and water.
- Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Blend the chia mixture with the remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve right away.
3. Banana yogurt smoothie recipe
A whole banana, Greek yoghurt, and vanilla frozen yoghurt are used in this excellent smoothie.
- 2 cups of fat-free milk
- 1 banana, medium
- a third of a cup of plain nonfat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (1 scoop) frozen yoghurt with vanilla flavour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- In a Juicer mug, mix all of the ingredients.
- Fill to the maximum fill line with fat-free milk.
- Blend everything together until it’s smooth and uniform.
Note: You can enjoy this banana yogurt smoothie at any time of day for a tasty snack that’s low in fat and calories.
Also, read: Healthy fruits to eat for weight loss